La Liga agree on historic multi-billion deal, Real Madrid set to receive €260m+

04 Aug 2021
laliga-agree-historic-multi-billion-deal

La Liga ‘have agreed on a historic multi-billion deal’ with CVC Capital Partners that will provide the league clubs with about 2 billion 700 million euros, as per multiple sources.

The agreement is yet to be ratified by the La Liga clubs later this afternoon but it’s ‘just a matter of time’.

Barcelona and Real Madrid will receive €270m and €261m respectively: part of this sum (around 85%) is for developing the clubs’ infrastructure and recovering from the pandemic consequences; the rest (15%) is to finalize the new signings and solve their complicated contract situations.

Thus, Real Madrid will be able to add about €40m to their current transfer budget – this should reportedly help the Whites land Kylian Mbappe in the summer.

Next Match

Real Madrid vs Villarreal (On time)

POLL

Should Real Madrid include Vinicius in Mbappe transfer deal?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
TOP SCORERS
Leo Messi 23 Goals Barcelona
Karim Benzema 21 Goals Real Madrid
Gerard Moreno 20 Goals Villarreal
L. Suárez 19 Goals Atlético Madrid
Youssef En-nesyri 16 Goals Sevilla
Lewandowski 10 Goals Bayern Munich
Haaland 8 Goals RB Salzburg
Harry Kane 6 Goals Tottenham Hotspur
Son Heung-min 5 Goals Tottenham Hotspur
Sterling 5 Goals Manchester City
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER